Monday, January 31, 2005

Broken Vow ( I know, I know)

What can I do to make you love me
What can i do to make you care
What can I do to make you love me
What can i say to make you feel this
What can I do to make you care
What can i do to get you there
What can I say to make you feel this

What can I do to get you there

There's only so much i can take
There's only so much I can take
And i just got to let go
And I just got to let go
And who knows i might feel better, yeah
And who knows I might feel better, yeah
If i don't try and i don't hope
If I don't try and I don't hope

I broke my vow not to text or call him for a month. One problem comes up and off to the phone I go. I wish he didn't know me so well. I wish we weren't such good friends. I wish he didn't say all that crap. I wish, I wish.

Then I can make believe that it would be so much easier to let go, to move on.

I'll try not to hope.

I extended my vow to two months.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sino kaya siya???

hhhmm..

isa na akong malupit na fan ng iyong malupit na blog spot.. :D

-mark
http://bhudaski2100.diaryland.com/

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home