Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Feats

Whooohooo! Great achievements for the week:

1. I slept at 1 am last night and set my alarm at 4:35 so I can be on time for our early morning walk. I must have turned off the alarm because I woke up at 5:07. Thank goodness, I woke up. I sat for a minute calculating the time I would spend bathing and fixing up. I almost decided not to get up. Thankfully, I did.

This morning was one of the greatest mornings of the year 2005. Since monday, I have been waking up at 5 am but this morning was the first time I wanted to. The morning was beautiful. I liked walking at early morning with my hair wet. It had a 'head-and-shoulder's-mentol' effect. Cool and soothing.

The view was refreshing after spending 10 hours in front of a computer. 'Luscious vegetation' as my former prof in NASC 2 would say. I was anticipating the sunrise, too bad the clouds hid it.

This was also the first time in many days that I have been able to contemplate and evaluate. No further comments.

2. I had a REAL breakfast. It was composed of: fried rice, scrambled egg with tomatoes, corned beef, orange juice and cake. All for just 65 pesos. I was so full, I didn't eat lunch.

3. I slept. At last. Although, the waking up part wasn't too good because someone turned off the fan and I was covered from the neck down with my comforter. Very icky, sticky feeling.

4. THE PANTAS LAUNCHING.

Weird. This event was the reason why I blogged in the first place and now I have nothing to write. Go figure.

Anyway, I got through the poetry reading part. All the essential people were present. The food was great (though I didn't particularly 'loved' mine because by the time my order arrived I was craving for something else). The music was okay. Sir A.'s and Queen's 'speeches' were touching and insightful.

But most of all, the company was great. From the making of the centerpieces to the entire duration of the launching, I got to know the Pantas people a little more.

Kinda sad that some of them will be leaving next sem :C

But the passion continues.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great.great.great achievements indeed. wahahahah!!!! ayan. nag comment nako! =P

12:50 PM  
Blogger R.E. De Leon said...

A TRULY DECENT BREAKFAST!!!

And waking up early!!!

Ah, those are achievements I can only wish to claim nowadays. :-)
(sigh...)

(I'm posting this at 0203h, so trying to achieve the same tomorrow will be pointless... And the same will likely be true for the days to follow... oh well...)

Congratulations!

1:46 AM  
Blogger R.E. De Leon said...

A TRULY DECENT BREAKFAST!!!

And waking up early!!!

Ah, those are achievements I can only wish to claim nowadays. :-)
(sigh...)

(I'm posting this at 0203h, so trying to achieve the same tomorrow will be pointless... And the same will likely be true for the days to follow... oh well...)

Congratulations!

1:46 AM  
Anonymous markymark said...

happy v-day! Ü

11:38 PM  
Blogger Mister Delfino said...

galeng!
saya-saya...di pa ko nakakasama sa morning walk kasi di ko kaya gumising ng maaga pero kaya kong wag matulog ng isang buong gabi..basta may isang magandang libro o bagong game sa pc...hehe..

hoy, di naman sunset ang makikita mo sa umaga e...sunrise...un lang,hehe...

kongrats! bisitahin mo din ako ha...

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home