Monday, February 14, 2005

Red itch

Last night, I recieved my first guitar lesson from my mom. I now know A, E, D. I still have problems with shifting though. My fingers hurt.

>>>>>>>>

My favorite color is red. But this is one time of the year I am actually ashamed of wearing red. I did wear red today, just for an hour because my Math teacher gave extra points to anyone in red.

I had actually contemplated for half an hour to make that decision. Would wearing red for an hour be a compromise of my 'principle' ( oooh, strong word :D)?

When I walked out the compound, I saw a LOT of people wearing red. I was ashamed to be counted as 'one of them'. Conformist- as my housemate said. After my class, I was itching to change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ilia! Miss ka na ni Ricky.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home