Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Wrong side of the bed

I slept or should I say napped at Kimi's house last night because I needed a computer. I slept at 3:30 am, the last thing I remember was Gar and Candy and Pepe and Goyo. I woke up at 5:05 to finish my ENG 101 paper, a novel review on Carlos Bulosan's "All the Conspirators". I typed about two pages worth of thoughts before I decided to go back to sleep.

I woke up again at 7:20 and added about two paragraphs to my paper then I crawled back to bed. I wanted to sleep but I was struggling not to because I had a class at 8:30 and I still hadn't taken a bath or a shower or whatever you wanna call it. "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." I fell asleep.

I woke up for the final time at 8:30. I didn't go to class. I went back to the computer and typed another page. Then I took a bath. Now I have to figure out when to finish the remaining three pages of my paper. I should be doing it NOW. What is wrong with me?

.................

The BACA people told me that Dr. 'Avalanche' looked for me in class today. She asked Joanne if I was dropping the subject. Hello? This is the first time I was absent from her class. What is wrong with her?

>>>>>>>

The sun is high and its rays sting. Thankfully, the wind is happy and is dancing with my hair. I feel like a shampoo commercial model :D Then I felt big wet blobs on my skin. What? It's drizzling? What is wrong with the weather?

Goodness, what is wrong with the world?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home