Monday, March 21, 2005

Better days

For reasons unknown even to my conscious self, I seem to have lost my taste for friendster surveys and blogging about stuff in my blah life. Does this mean that I don't have anything interesting to write about? Or have I lost passion? I don't know.

Or is it because the things that are currently bothering my already confused brain are the things that shouldn't be discussed in such a public place as a blog? Perhaps. Even worse, I can't dicuss these things even with my closest friends. So I'm to deal with it alone. Let's see how well I do.

As the song playing in digdig now says, "Be patient, and you'll get to better days." Somehow I can't hear that song without Elay's image flashing in my mind :D

So, until then, until I see you again during better days.

2 Comments:

Blogger inaantoknako said...

dear, your life is not blah. no, you will never lose the passion. our passion. as long as there's paper, pen, pc's or even just leaves in this world for us to write on, it will remain. and even if one day all the writing devices disappear, we still have our minds to stain with thoughts. yes, there are the worst of days (i've had a lot this sem..) as you said, there will always be better days.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous quel said...

one best way to unblock: imagine my innocent face. hehe (thunder lightning tsunami!) :D

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home