Monday, October 31, 2005

Early Christmas Wish List: Not necessarily according to importance
(Yah, I know super materialistic na - hayaan na, panagarap lang naman po)

1. World peace haha : )

2.10 Things I hate About You Soundtrack

3. A Canon digicam with at least 5.0 megapixels

4. A new Phone kahit 3315 lang, utang na loob.

5. To have privacy in our apartment in LB.

6. To be a University scholar this sem and the next- meaning my GWA should be 1.0- 1.45. O asa pa ako? That's why this is a WISH list.

7. Encantadia complete season DVD or something like that

8. Michael Buble, Jaimie Cullum, Orange and Lemons album

9. To meet Ebe Dancel of Sugarfree - oy feasible to a! ; )

10. Lotsa lotsa chocolate : )

11. Practicum in an ad agency

12. NARNIA movie!!!

13. Il Mare VCD

14. SLEEP

15. Bibingka

16. To see Hilda, Sandj and long lost friends wahehe

17. Maka-song lead man lang na walang mali

18. A laptop please I really need it. Papa, i hope you have a Friendster
account. I repeat - Your daughter needs a laptop ; )

19. New PANTAS folio

20. A whole new wardrobe- hindi yung kahoy a, yung laman ; )

21. To learn how to make a film.

22. For all my pictures currently residing in my room mate's hard disk to be printed

22. And...

I WISH YOU

would remeber

the reason

we celebrate Christmas -

JESUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home