Monday, March 27, 2006

I can't think of a title - sorry

I am supposed to be typing a three-paged paper for Zaffy right now. Three-paged paper is like nothing, considering all I have to do is to paraphrase my sources and copy the notes on my oral report. But somehow, I can't muster enough drive to do it.

I really want this sem to be over. Burn Out - that's me. I'm so tired I can't even think - which explains why I'm posting this, normally I wouldn't. Or if i would post something like this, I would find some metaphor to describe it. But now, well let's say- what are metaphors?

I lack good sleep, good food, and good rest. My eyebags are so deep and my eyes are bloodshot. I'm not playing the victim here, I'm just describing the situation. Haha.

Yes, as we learned in Speculative thought - Plato said that the eternal and divine things are what matters. But I say, how can you address those things when you can't take care of the physical and tangible? How can I be expected to contemplate my humanity and purpose, evaluate my being and be conceived with beauty when I don't even have the energy to get out of bed and the appetite to eat or the drive to write- the one thing in the world I think I'm good at?

Yes, I'm crappy. Everywhere I go, I have responsiblities, there is something expected of me. Not that I don't want that. I just need a break. Is that too much to ask for? I don't even have the time and energy to daydream anymore. Because I'm physically tired, I don't have the energy to deal with the important issues I'm facing. And I'm taking out my crap on everyone - even you, dearest reader.

I'm so tired and it's so oven-hot here in LB- all my neurons are literally dying, so forgive my incomprehensible babble.

I really need a vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger ie said...

take it from me. philosophy is mostly crap. ha ha. :]

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home