Monday, July 24, 2006

Senseless

You got me listening to these songs:

1. Over by Lindsay Lohan
2. Cool with You
3. Burn by Usher
4. Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
and
5. Beer by Itchyworms

See anything in common? They are all break-up songs. Now why would I even listen to break-up songs when I have no one to break up with in the first place?

How senseless is that? It's as senseless as watching a very crappy movie to the finish just to see the credits but you still miss them anyway. Why would I continue to torture myself just to see what ending we will have? By the looks of it, we are going to be just one crappy movie whose ending I will miss because we never had a beginning to start with.

You'd think that for all the lousy and ouch-inducing rough drafts I've had, I would have stopped believing at all. They all seem to have a pattern and a motive - don't cut me any slack. Haha, I've tried to stop believing and turn skeptic. But as RED said to me - I am one of 'The people of the Story.' I've seen love at its best and I keep that picture in my heart. I wouldn't dare to settle for less because I know all too well what I would be missing.

So in order not to turn very bitter and rotten - I'm quitting you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home