Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mean girl complex: The inexplicable need to be 'mean' and to assert power over others by means of mockery, subtle but malicious jokes, and threats of severing the 'friendship.'

Alipores complex: The inexplicable need to get on the good side of the mean girl due to fear that she and the gang will turn on you if you don't join in the 'fun.'


I know, I know. This is all freaking juvenile, so high school. I, too, thought that I had left this kind of mentality behind me when I left for college. Apparently not. I was too intricately woven in the whole mean girl system that I've only realize now (that I've been dismissed) how I've participated in something I abhor.

Anyway, at least I know now. Really, I do have rotten judgement. My fault is being trusting.

4 Comments:

Blogger silangan said...

sa susunod kasi, mag-ingat na talaga

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frankly, you look mean. :)

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that's a common misconception, mukha daw akong maldita. But I'm not really. Diba silangan?

- Sanyata

5:55 PM  
Blogger silangan said...

hayyy naku kung mukha kang maldita, anu pa ako?

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home